Everyone loves a freebie! We’re so excited to share our new freebie with you. As you can see from blog post title we’re talking about a free responsive email template that works on all devices. With a simple and clean design you can use this template to promote yourself or your company through email.
It was a challenge to create a responsive email template that works perfectly and simply looks beautiful on all desktop clients, mobile applications and web clients such as gmail, outlook.com, yahoo etc.
What have we prepared for you?
When you download and extract your .zip file you should get “index.html” file, “img” folder with images used on this template and “block.psd” file for blocks in projects list grid that is placed below hero subheader block on top of the site.
What to do before you send your emails?
Before you send emails to your audience you should replace images. New images have to be uploaded and hosted somewhere on the internet to work properly.
Don’t forget to change the content. Blocks in this template can be reused for new sections and you can move and remove them if you want.
- Tested with Litmus and EmailOnAcid – Portfolio email template has been tested with Litmus and EmailOnAcid platforms and works perfectly on all email clients.
- It is Responsive! – It will provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices and screen sizes.
- PSD files included – We have provided files needed for special customization.
- Inline CSS and optimized code – The best code you can get
- Apple Mail
- Lotus Notes 8
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Windows Live Mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPad Mini
- iPad Retina
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6+
Things to note
- Some Outlook versions don’t render Google fonts properly.
- Gmail App for android is not fully supported.
Finally we hope you’ll find this free responsive email template helpful for you and your marketing activities.
Also don’t hesitate to ask questions in comments – we’re always here to help.